VISTABOOKS PUBLISHING & DISTRIBUTING
Books on the outdoors, nature, and American history
sold in national and state parks, museums, gift shops, bookstores
and to individuals, libraries, and schools
10-CENTBOOKS: HOW TO
GET YOUR 10-CENT BOOKS--
get one 10-cent book from selections
below with each title bought:
one book for 10 cents from below (for a limited time and while supplies last) with each
Write your selection(s) on your order and note 10-CENTBOOKS for each.
Get free books (and shipped free) from the lists below by finding
errors or omissions in www.vistabooks.com;
one free book for each.
Select 10-cent books by our VistaBooks
Publishing Titles (scroll down for choices from
The Ascent of Mount Hayden Grand Teton, 1872: a
new chapter of Western Discovery,
by Nathaniel Pitt Langford.
The Canons of the Colorado: the 169
Discovery Voyage down the Colorado River by Major John Wesley Powell. Copy may
Cripple Creek, 1900: a Colorado Mining
Camp; an eyewitness account by Francis Lynde
Discovery of Glacier Bay, 1879 by John Muir, its discoverer
Discovery of the Yosemite in 1851
by Lafayette Houghton Bunnell, M.D., one of the Discoverers, of
the Mariposa Battalion.
Hawaii Nei, 1873 by Charles Nordhoff
The Hummingbird of the California
Waterfalls by John Muir
In the Heart of the California Alps:
a near view of the High Sierra in 1872 by John Muir
Lake of the Sky: Lake
Tahoe in the High Sierras of
California and Nevada by George Wharton James
Life and Wonderful Adventures of Wild Bill (J.B. Hickock) by James W. Buell
The Mammoth Trees of Calaveras by J. M.
A Miner's Sunday, 1849 by
Charles B. Gillespie
Mount Desert. 1872, an
Early History of the Maine Island that is now Acadia National Park
by George Ward Nichols.
Mountaineering on the Pacific, in 1868
by Edmund T. Coleman.
Oh, Ranger! a book about the national parks
(reprint of 1928 edition by Horace M. Albright and Frank J. Taylor)
Our Yosemite National Park by John Muir
Pioneer Days in San Francisco by
John Williamson Palmer
The Proposed Yosemite National Park--Treasures
& Features, 1890 by John Muir
Rock Art of the American Indian by Campbell
Grant (free if order is $30 or more net)
Saint Louis in 1884:
"The Future Great City of the
World" by William Henry Bishop
Silver San Juan--the mines and high scenery in Colorado's
southwest mountains--in 1882 by Ernest Ingersoll
The Southern Ute Indians by Verner Z. Reed.
The Yosemite in Winter,
an 1892 account. by James M. Carson, with extracts from John Muir's writings
any one of these.
Select 10-cent books by other publishers in
our VistaBooks Outlet listings:
(stock is limited on
many; so check inventory and/or give a second choice).
VistaBooks Outlet website and
browse these themes; then add to your VistaBooks order. Write
10-CENTBOOKS2016 on order.
- nature--plants and animals, birds & birding, natural living, conservation,
astronomy & weather, more
- rocks--gold, fossils and geology, gems, treasure, ghost towns, more
- Backpacking & Camping--hiking, mountaineering, camping, survival,
rescue, first aid, outdoor cooking, more
- outdoor sports--winter, water, bicycling, running, fitness, more
- Fishing, hunting, and guns--including bass, trout, deer and elk, birds,
gun care, more
Western Americana--Indians, Indian wars, gunfighters, westward migration,
- American history--ships and planes, Civil War, more.
- national parks and U.S. travel--general guides to U.S. parks
and features, more
- foreign travel--with several hiking, backpacking guides, more
- Alaska & Northwest--including Indians, hiking, Olympic, Mt. Rainier,
and Crater Lake National Parks, more
- Hawaii & California--including Yosemite, Sequoia, and Kings Canyon
National Parks, more
- Great Basin--including Nevada/Idaho/Utah with Zion & Bryce Canyon National
- Rocky Mountain--including Glacier, Yellowstone, & Grand Teton National
- Southwest--including Grand Canyon National Park, more
- Great Plains--Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, more
- Midwest & Great Lakes--including Isle Royale National Park, more
New England--Acadia National Park, winter guides, trail guides, history,
- East Central U.S.--Washington, D.C., Shenandoah National Park, more
- Southeastern U.S.--Everglades National Park, New Orleans, Virgin
- Photography--cameras, darkroom, black-and-white and color, more
- Home and crafts--cooking, wine, gambling, pets, more
- People and science--The human experience, thought provokers, more
- Children's--many national park and American history titles, more
- Marine natural history--whales, natural history guides, more
VistaBooks Outlet titles: exits are on sale at 50% off and more, so look for other
bargains there in addition to the 10-cent book(s) you get with every title ordered.
This "VistaBooks Publishing 10-cent books page" last modified
11/02/2017 02:43:36 AM1. Did you come here from a link on another website? For latest version of this page, click or copy to your browser: http://www.vistabooks.com/vist10cent.htm. Copyright © 2017 VistaBooks LLC.